Kilmarlic offers a memorable golf experience unlike any other on the Outer Banks. From the moment you anxiously drop off your clubs, until the day solemnly draws to a close, every attention to detail has been thoroughly planned out. It started with the golf course architect, Tom Steele and his quest for the perfect piece of land on which to build the course. The pursuit paid off when he discovered 605 acres of maritime forest and sprawling wetlands that precisely balanced the harmony of the Outer Banks and golf together. The expansive piece of property would become a true partnership between golf and nature.
Eighteen spectacular holes have been designed for your enjoyment. Canopies of giant oaks and pines enhance the surroundings and offer a splendid backdrop to each hole. Consistently kept in tournament playing condition, Kilmarlic was chosen to host the North Carolina Open in both 2004 and 2009. Recently named as a Top 15 course you can play in North Carolina by GolfWeek magazine. Kilmarlic Golf Club is a must play while on your Outer Banks vacation.
Ride in Style & Comfort.
• $10.00 per person round trip with a $40.00 minimum.
• Luxury transportation available for groups of up to 8 golfers!
• Round trip transportation from your front door to the course of your choice!
• Arrive in style – brand new luxury Nissan NV passenger van outfitted to comfortably
transport 8 golfers and bags
• Reservations required – minimums apply – Ask about details when booking your package.